Apple's latest iPhone: iphone4, most innovative smartphone ever from the launch of iphone series was much awaited to the millions of users through the world. This is a masterpiece of design and applications but many users faced a problem in receiving calls that means much talked ANTENNA problem! Yes, it’s true. Now ,
- The simple solution is to gather a case or bumper that wraps around the metal edge of the phone. Apple is giving free cases for iphone4 with antenna problem. Click here for more details.
- Using case or bumper will isolate the area of antenna from any kind of touch by users.
- If you are unable to get a Free bumper from apple and unwilling to cost extra money behind bumpers,then you can easily collect Antena-aid at cheap rate.Antenn-aid which are small Bandage shaped stickers made to cover the sensitive area of the iPhone 4’s antenna frame .They are multicolored and sure to be a great conversation piece.
- The alternative way is to avoid covering the black strip in the lower left corner of the metal band. That means handle it without touching the area of antenna as much as you can.
- Moreover, maximum cell phones show signal strength in the signal bar display, averaged over time. It also appears in iOS 4, more than previous iPhone software. It is presenting a less accurate signal meter, which showing less signal at times than an iPhone 3GS though it enable to deliver more signal quality.
- Besides, the internal network sometimes may have less signal strength (in terms of noise ratio) compared to other network places which is showing a fluctuation in receiving signal. So, don’t be upset for the temporary distortion.